- Watch a tutorial video of the “Online Lesson” HERE.
- Watch an EXAMPLE of a critique video HERE.
- The instructions for sending in your video will follow after you checkout!
- Please send videos as Private or Public Youtube links. This is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to get the critiqued finished!
- The videos MAY OR MAY NOT be on a course.
- The overall result of the throw does not matter. For example, if you throw it up in the air too high or throw into the ground.
- The video MUST be shot at an angle where Will can view the disc the whole time during your run up/throw. For example: Right hand back hand throws should be behind the player slightly to the LEFT so Will can see everything about the throw.
- The video can last for as long as you need with the SAME TYPE of throw. For example: Do NOT send in a putting critique video with a few putts and then a backhand form at the end. We will not recognize this and whatever throw is FIRST will get the critique.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks time to get the critique video back.